Graduated with honours at Georgian College of Applied Arts and Technology with a degree in Computer Programming.
Hands-on programming and web development skills obtained through an internship at Kebbek Skateboards Co. where I help build a fully integrated e-commerce website.
- Programming/Language: Java, C++, C#, Visual Studio, SQL/MySQL, PHP, HTML/CSS
- Source Code Control: Github, Microsoft Azure Cloud Server, Filezilla, Heroku Cloud Application
- Databases: SQL Server, PHPMyAdmin
- Design & IDE Tools: Visual Studio, UML
- Office Tools: MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Visio, OneNote, Publisher, Outlook and Access
- OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8/8.1, 10 + Mac OSX (Tiger – El Capitan)
Currently employed at Palmer Andersen where I help design, integrate and manage different programs and media marketing.